Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

We are SO busy!!!

Hi Everybody, this is Sierra! Haha, I feel like I have to announce myself. Anyways, just wanted to officially say Hello to everyone and tell Pablo he has done a great job with the blog so far!! He knows how to do much coooler things than I do on here, but I will try my best!

 
So... since we have been engaged our life has been this whirlwind! We are already half way into August! I cant even believe we have been engaged for almost 2 months!! Since our engagement, we have had lots of friends come into town, including my little brother Hunter!! We had so much fun! Pab and I showed him so much in just 6 days. More people definitely need to come and visit us, New Mexico really is so different than anywhere else I have been. (That's a hint, by the way.) :)
 We are headed to Denver this weekend for MILE HIGH MUSIC FESTIVAL! Can you tell I am excited? It has been one of Pablo's favorite things to do since we met (go to concerts) so I bought him these tickets way back in April for his birthday! Kind of belated since we are finally going now! But we went two years ago and had the time of our lives with great friends from all over. So we are continuing the saga this weekend!
 Also my best friend Caroline just moved to Denver for law school (congrats for the millionth time!) so this will be the first time we will see her new house! So excited!
Other than that, I know we need to post a zillion pics up! I will make sure and take a few this weekend!

 
Miss you all,
S






No comments:

Post a Comment